High-speed Cable Internet Access from
Looking for faster Internet?
service gets you all the speed you need for surfing, streaming, Netflix...
whatever you need to do online!
Residential plans start at just $72/month1
• 40 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload - $72
• 60 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload - $89
• 120 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload - $96
• Use of wireless modem2 included
• Virtually Unlimited data transfer per month included3
• No-term contract
• One-time activation fee of $754
• Service available in most areas served by Cogeco and Rogers cable TV service
Not able to get our eCable service? Check our traditional DSL highspeed services.
• 1 The nature of high-speed technology does not allow for
guaranteed speeds. Maximum speed
(as shown in the
product descriptions above)
is limited by distance, network load and/or cable company restrictions.
• 2 Use of a wireless cable modem is included ($50.00 refundable security deposit required).
• 3 While data usage can be considered virtually unlimited for most clients, our Fair Use Policy addresses usage beyond one terrabyte per month.
• 4 Activation and/or installation fee is non-refundable and is not charged on renewals.
HST of 13% is in addition to above prices.
Use of eagle.ca services indicates acceptance of our Terms & Conditions of Service
Updated August 06, 2019